Copyright and Legal
Copyright and Reproductions
- All page content made available on this website is Copyright Archaeological Project Services unless otherwise stated.
- All photographs are Copyright Archaeological Project Services or their individual owner unless otherwise stated.
- The site may contain other propriety notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this site for personal use and information. You can duplicate the information for the personal use of others only. Information is not to be copied to use in any other website, database or publication or any other form of work.
- Contact us if you wish to use a photograph or any information given, for incorporation into any form of publication medium, or for any use other than private viewing.
The information on this website has been provided as general information only. Archaeological Project Services cannot accept responsibility for any loss sustained after reliance placed on any of the contents of this website. Archaeological Project Services makes no warranty as to the accuracy of site information or contents.
Your use of the Archaeological Project Services website is governed by the conditions below and passing beyond the Homepage is deemed as acceptance of these conditions.
- Archaeological Project Services makes no warranty or representations on any of the content of this site or any site that you may access by hyperlink through this site.
- Any access to another site from this site is independent of Archaeological Project Services. Archaeological Project Services has no control over the content of other sites and have not endorsed or approved the content of such sites.
- Archaeological Project Services will not be liable to you or any other person for loss or damage directly or indirectly for any use of this or any site linked to it.